I played basketball last week for the first time in a looooooong time. A few thoughts:
1. Even when playing full court, it's a lot smaller than an ultimate field.
2. Footblocks are not legal in basketball. Boo.
3. I miss the physicality of basketball.
4. I think I'm better at defense than offense (which is the opposite of ultimate). But maybe that's just b/c my offense is horrible especially since I haven't shot a ball in.... years?
5. I've lost what little ball handling skills I had. My left hand is literally useless.
All in all, I had a lot of fun! And I miss basketball, but I guess I miss ultimate too. Haven't thrown since regionals, I'm scared to see what my flicks look like right now.